Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Pfaff

Any Speculative Fiction Authors In Austin, Tx Area?

Hey all, I am Matt and I am working on some fiction and non-fiction and live in the Austin area (northeast). I'd love to have someone I can meet up with and exchange ideas and maybe eventually collaborate with. I am also willing to meet and get to know any of you online, because who knows!

Thanks and God Bless!

Hello Matt,

Welcome to Christian writers. I hope you find some fellow writers to collaborate with. It does help in getting those ideas flying. God bless you and your efforts.

Holy moly! I missed this! Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Hi Matt!

I am in Corpus Christi. A fur piece from Austin, but your getting warmer. I too have been looking for someone to possibly connect with here in S. Texas but so far to no avail. No writing groups here. I would think you could find a writing group or two in Austin, although a Christian Writers Group might be a little more elusive. Maybe you could put up some 3x5s in your local bookstores and start one yourself. Hope you find someone. God bless.