Storyteller

storyteller47

I've been poking around this site for several days and have not yet introduced myself.

I have been a writer for over twenty years, but most of what I've written sits in my computer and filing cabinet. Over the years I've written in a lot of different styles, short stories, essays, Bible studies, and a few chapters of a novel on Lot. I had a couple small things publishes about 14 years ago, but for the most part don't know where to submit. I've poured over entries in Christian Writers Market Guide, but somehow nothing I write seems to fit the needs of the publishers,

I'd like to finish the novel on Lot, but it seems overwhelming. The other idea I've had is the compile essays in a book. I have a lot of essays that pertain to part the body and how lessons I've learned from health issues relate of chuch as the body of Christ. There's a lot I could write on the body that I haven't even begun.

I am a homecare worker helping people with health issues with ordinary household tasks, I'm now semi retired, but still find my time divided in a lot of different directions.

Diane

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Have you started a blog or website? It might help you to sort out your passion. Finding the one writing that needs to be finished. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived