Hello From Rural Bc

Guest Candice

Guest Candice

Hi All!

I'm Candice, mother of two great daughters, married to Pat, and Jesus is my number one. I also happen to be a writer and that can be a very lonely journey when the rejections pile up. That`s why I`ve yearned to be part of a group that understands the difficulty of being a Christian writer.

I try to make each piece of writing I complete a worshipful experience and focus on the reasons for writing: to share and explore a gift God has given me and return it to Him as an offering, not to rest all my hopes on making creative writing my career. Jesus is my hope and security.

That said, I still want to earn my living this way and keep plugging away. Right now I`m a content writer for the internet but get my greatest satisfaction out of composing short plays and other pieces for my wonderful church. I hope to find some great advice and share some interesting discussions with many wise people on this site. Thanks for setting this up.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived