Terry Grim

Guest Terry Grim

Guest Terry Grim

Studying scriptures and writing has always been a passion. I recently submitted for publication my first book entitled Preparing for the Second Coming of Messiah and His Kingdom.. The message of the book is to prepare Christians for the second coming of Jesus to establish His Kingdom on earth. The Jews were looking for Messiah to come and, yet, when He came as Savior they did not recognize Him and were not prepared. Most Christians look for the coming of Jesus are called to be ready. This book provides a scriptual study for preparing for His coming as King and the establishment of His kingdom.

If you would like information on the completion and distribution of the book let me know.

Reading Christian writings have been an important part of my Christian walk and I am looking forward to sharing and learning from other writers with a like calling.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Congratulations on your book. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived