Blessings To Everyone!

Guest TerryR

Guest TerryR

Hello! I'm Terry, a newcomer to Christianwriters.com. I hope to make a new beginning with lasting friendships, as a writer, and a good listener to anyone who needs a friend. My home is in southern Ca. on a USAF base. A base known for its historical beauty, and haunting history. Prayers of thanks to our military while they serve to protect our freedom, and Best Wishes to all writers![ATTACH]287.IPB[/ATTACH]

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Hi, Terry! Welcome to the site. It's great to have you here.

I'm near Dover AFB--lovely town, but of course there's that very, very sad element. Just yesterday the family was out getting milkshakes when we saw a young man in his Air Force uniform. I thanked him for his service, and he looked me in the eye and said, "My pleasure." I'm so thankful to the military for protecting our freedoms. Since you live on a base, I'm guessing you or a family member serves. Sincere thanks to you and the rest of your family for your service and your sacrifice.

Amy

• 1 year later...

Archived