New Aspiring Christian Writer/life Coach

Guest DJ Cunningham

Guest DJ Cunningham

Hello All!

My name is DJ Cunningham and I just recently joined ChristianWriters.com to connect, learn, and grow with other writers.

I am currently outlining my first book and have embarked on fulfilling my call as Life Coach to empower, motivate, counsel, mentor, and guide individuals to obtain the success that God has already prepared for them. My goal is to obtain training and my own business. My book will allow me the opportunity to brand and market my business.

However, at this time, I need to build my platform in order to obtain a book deal. So, I'm thankful for this opportunity to be able to share my experiences with God and impart my knowledge and insight. I am currently seeking job opportunities both in writing for blogs; columns; and administrative positions.

I look forward to interacting and developing relationships with you all as iron does sharpen iron. Feel free to post comments, advice, and insights below.

Thank you so much and blessings to you all!

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived