Stopping The Swirly Whirly

Guest LisaRCrawford

Guest LisaRCrawford

Hi I'm Lisa Crawford and my thoughts have been very scattered as to how to begin writing more. So here I am, a veteran of Youth Ministry who wants to keep exploring what God has planned for me ...and for my words. I'm from Ohio and I'm setting aside time this summer to check out opportunities to be a more disciplined writer. I started writing for a "Faith and Values" website last year and have written 24 years worth of monthly communications to my ministry supporters at Youth For Christ. My head is spinning from information overload just in the two weeks I've been searching the internet about blogs, inquiries and password protection. I am in every sense feeling like a "newbie".

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived