Salutations

Guest JosephAland

Guest JosephAland

Greetings,

I'm a writer of fiction and non-fiction, though as yet unpublished. My genres of interest are mainly science fiction, mystery, theology, and apologetics.

In my early thirties, I'm also transitioning into a new career. Looking forward to interacting with the forum here.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Guest JosephAland

Thank you all for the warm words of welcome. I already feel at home. :)

Lucyq, Though I've heard of Ravi Zacharias, I've yet to read any of his books. I believe I've seen videos, however. My apologetic iinterests tend toward creation science (Reasons to Believe), covnental apologetics (James White), and historical proofs (Lee Strobel and Gary Habermas). I love listening to John Ankerberg podcasts.

My apologetic works in progress are covenental, wherein a Christian worldview is assumed to be true, and arguments are built upon that assumption.

I'll have to check out James White and John Ankerberg.(maybe I can even download a podcast or two to listen to tonight) I've read the case for Christ by Lee Strobel and loved it. The rest of his books are on my to be read list...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived