Hello All

RADerdeyn

I just want to say hi and thanks for the opportunity to join.

I started a story 20+ years ago for my Goddaughter. It is a Christian, allegorical fantasy. I set it aside for 19 years while life intervened. I recently felt called to pick it up again and finish it which I did.

It is extremely encouraging to find a group of folks who care deeply about writing and what they write.

Looking forward to learning from wiser heads and contributing my mite where I can. :)

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Hi! Welcome to CW! I love your avatar. Owls are amazing creatures, I love them. :D

I’ve found the encouragement on CW so uplifting. Everyone is so kind and supporting that you are sure to continue on with your work. Because of the wonderful folks here I know I have.

Blessings

Victoria,

Thanks for the kind welcome. The owl is a Boreal Owl, my nemesis after a fashion. It is the only species of owl in the U.S. that I haven't yet seen. :)

Your compliments of the folks here on CW exactly echos many I have heard (and a few I have already experienced). It is a genuine pleasure to read posts where people are not afraid - to witness to what they believe and to express how they experience grace in their lives.

Archived