Happy To Be Part Of Christianwriters.com

Guest transcendedministries

Guest transcendedministries

Good Evening....

My name is Andi and the Author of Transcended Ministries. I have been married for 26 years and have three amazing children. God has asked me to walk through the wilderness these past three years resulting in a calling to share my story of suffering, trust and obedience. Sometimes God needs to refine us.....by walking through a fire. But even there......he says, "I AM."

My life verse is Luke 1:45 "BLESSED is she who believed that the LORD would fulfill His promises to her." I am holding onto to the promise GOD made me three years ago. "If you go home....I WILL bless your marriage." God NEVER breaks a promise. I have a blog at www.transcendedministries.org and a book hopefully to be finished next year. I know I have been chosen to walk through this season in my life so that I can share with other women what God has done when I am obedient and the BLESSINGS that are still to come.

My story is far from over. Just like the Steven Curtis Chapman song, "Glorious Unfolding." I am a work in progress!

Blessings,

Andi

Hi Andi, Welcome to the site!

One of my favorite songs as a child was (and still is) He's Still Working On Me. He will finish what He started (the author and finisher of our faith) as long as we fix our eyes on Him. I'm looking forward to reading your story.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived