Blessed To Have Found Christian Writers

Guest WDHolley

Guest WDHolley

Hello fellow writers. I found this website while searching for online critique groups.

I have three novels written – two are complete and just need to be critiqued, one that the rough draft is done. I am a member of a Christian Writer’s group and currently participate in a critique group, but we’re moving a little slow.

I write inspirational, contemporary women’s fiction / romance. In my novels, I address contemporary issues such as the new age movement and domestic violence, and include elements of spiritual warfare.

My prayer is that these stories will touch the hearts and souls of women, give them hope and most of all strengthen or lead them to a relationship with our loving savior, Jesus.

I look forward to meeting other Christian writers and sharing our love of writing and our love for the Lord.

Blessings,

Wendy Holley

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived