Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carol Peterson

Praying Daily For Our Writing

Hi, there am a new user here and i like the idea of praying for our writing. As we pray, we receive more

from God, the words come with power and anointing, the message ministers to both the writer and the reader.

Dear Jesus, thank you that you keep bringing people into this online community who love you and want to write to glorify you. Please guide and direct our ministry so that it glorifies you. Amen.

Dear Jesus, we love you so much! Please let your presence be known to us today, Holy Spirit as we write and live. Help us use this gift of writing to bless others and glorify you. Amen.

Thanks for doing this every day. I see your messages pop into my inbox and it reminds me to pray for CW and it's family of writers.

Dear Jesus, thank you for this day and all you have planned. Please help us get out of your way today and recognize your plan. Help us then jump in next to you and participate, whether that involves our writing or just living for you. Amen.

Dear Jesus, many of our members are in health crisis. Many are filled with sorrow. Many are in despair. Please be with all of the members of your body today. Lift us up and help us find ways to lift each other up. Then take those experiences and help us use them in our writing that others may also be encouraged, knowing that our strength and comfort and help is from you. Amen.

Lord help us to step away a moment today and give thanks. You have provided so much for us. Help us to receive trials as friends, to give compassion as You did, to enter a little while to pray and praise. Thank you.

Thanks to all who pray with us.

I want to take a moment to thank you for the beautiful prayers I receive each day. Since I began to take these heartfelt prayers and apply them to my attitudes about my writing God has given me such wonderful things to say. I'm overwhelmed and very grateful. Thank you so much.Jerry:) :) :)

Dear Jesus, thank you for this day and for bringing together other writers on this forum who love you.

Please lead our individual writing ministries and help us encourage each other here and in the world. Amen.

Hello, Jesus, thank you for this wonderful day.

Please remind us today how much we each need encouragement in our writing. Please help us receive encouragement from you. But please also show us ways to encourage other writers who love you and want to share you with the world through their writing. Amen.

Dear Jesus, thank you for writing time today and for the skill you have given us to use it. Please help us write for your glory and also to do what is necessary to get our writing into the hands of those who need to read it. Thank you for blessing us in so many ways. Amen.

Dear Jesus, thank you for the writing life and for whatever publishing success you grant us. Thank you also for the success of fellow writers, which can inspire and encourage us.

Forgive us when we feel a bit jealous or whiny that we are celebrating their success and not ours. Help us remember that the writing journey is not necessarily about publication but about what we learn about life, ourselves, your world, your love, your plan and our place in all of that. Remind us that such is the true source of our gratitude.

But please help us also to persevere in our writing. Help us keep learning, growing and stretching our skill. Help us keep making our writing better and better; our projects richer and more compelling. Help us have courage to send our writing out into the world to those publishers and agents and magazines where our writing babies might even be rejected. Remind us to do it all for love--for the love of the process, for the love of others and especially for our love for you. Amen.

Dear Jesus, thank you for today. Thank you for words and the skill to use them. Please help us write to honor you today.

Please also encourage the members here and show us ways to encourage each other. Thank you for this community of writers who love you. Amen.

+++

P.S. Thank you to the moderators for switching this thread to the "writing" forum. Maybe more folks will now join us in prayer for our writing. Cyber hugs to all.

Dear Jesus, some days our writing projects feel like drudgery and a weight upon our souls. Please remind us of the passion we have for our projects and please give us the energy and stamina to work through this part of the writing so that we come out the other side, eager to share our stories and thoughts with the world. Please remind us that how we do the process is also part of how we can glorify you. Thank you through it all. Amen.

Dear Jesus, thank you for this wonderful day and for the many possibilities it holds. Please help us see the possibilities and opportunities you place in front of us. When they relate to our writing, please help us see them as a way to share you and your love with others. Amen.

Dear Jesus, thank you for this wonderful day and all you have planned. Thank you when you renew our joy in writing. Thank you for getting us through the tedium. Thank you for reminding us why we do this in the first place. Please help us today in our writing and help us keep our focus firmly on you. Amen.

We pray together for all the writers before Your throne Lord - keep us focused on You; content in writing what You give us; gracious enough to lift others up; humble enough to consider ourselves as servants; blessed enough to bring joy to others.

Thank You Lord for Yourself - You are the best Author the world will ever have.

Dear Jesus, thank you for writing time today. Please help us use your gifts--of time, inspiration, courage and skill--to create projects that will glorify you and show others a truth. Thank you for these lives and for how you instruct us to live them. Amen.

Dear Jesus, please help us figure out how to use our writing time most effectively and as you wish. Please help us stop taking on new projects and obligations unless they are because of your leading. Help us do our very best with the ones you have already given us. And please help us do everything in a way that honors you. Amen.

Dear Jesus, thank you for this wonderful day and for whatever you have planned. Please help us look forward to whatever you have planned with excited expectation. Please help us also use this sense of awe and newness in our writing to share your love with the world. Amen.

We praise you, Jesus for our lives--both now and through eternity with you. Please help us make the most of our time here today. Help us write with passion, integrity and honesty so that you are glorified and so that you shine through us in every word we write. Amen.

P.S. Jacks--hubby and I have been moving out of state; lots of hectic and joyful moments; looking forward to getting back to scheduled writing. Thanks for thinking of me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.