Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carol Peterson

Praying Daily For Our Writing

Father God, thank you for being in charge of everything. Some days we want to bring our worries and fears to you but we think maybe you have too much to do already to concern yourself with our little problems. Remind us today God that you are all powerful. That you can run the universe just fine and still have enough power and love to help us with our little lives.

Thank you Jesus for giving us the example of living our little lives the way you lived on earth. Thank you for setting aside your divinity and becoming human for our sake. Thank you for your sacrifice done in a way that we could understand the depth of your love for us.

Thank you Holy Spirit for your gift and for being our constant and ever present companion, guide, counselor and friend. Help us feel your presence today and know beyond doubt that you are there working in and through us. As we work on our writing projects, help us attune our thoughts and ideas to yours. Let your power and love flow in us and through us to reach your world. Be an encouragement to us and help us be an encouragement to others. Amen.

Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty! God in three persons! Blessed Trinity!

We praise you for you who are and all you do. Thank you, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Please be a real presence in our lives and in our writing today. Amen.

Good morning Father God. Thank you for another day to love you, love others and be loved by you.

Some of us feel weary in life or in our writing. Please, Holy Spirit take our lives and infuse them with your Spirit. Inspire us to your greatness, Father. Focus us on your teaching, Jesus. Renew in us a right mind so that our writing will reflect You! Let us be a mirror of your encouragement to others. Amen.

Father God, thank you for another day to live for you and with you. Jesus, thank you for your example of how to do that. Holy Spirit let loose your inspiration in our minds and let your words flow through us and into the world through our writing.

We love you Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thank you for loving us first, last and always. Amen.

When morning gilds the skies my heart - awaking cries, "May Jesus Christ be praised!"

Alike at work and prayer, to Jesus I repair; may Jesus Christ be praised!

Heavenly Father, thank you for this morning and for the beauty you created for us to enjoy. Thank you for our work as writers and the gift it is to us and to others; thank you for creating divine communication between us through prayer.

Help us, Holy Spirit to attune our minds to your leading in our work and to fully embrace and utilize the miracle communication of prayer.

In all things, let our lives and our work praise you, Jesus! Amen.

Guest quinn

; thank you for creating divine communication between us through prayer.

Thank you for seeing the value of prayer and the Holy power contained by Presence in Him.

And thank you for continuing in this call. Robin

Heavenly Father - thank you for today and all you have planned for us.

Holy Spirit - some of us write extra hard on weekends; some of us take weekends off writing. For all of us, use today to encourage us in our writing and attune our thoughts to yours so that our writing will be for your glory and to tell your story, Jesus. Amen.

I love to tell the story of unseen things above; of Jesus and his mercy; of Jesus and His love. I love to tell the story because I know 'tis true. It satisfies my longing as nothing else will do. I love to tell the story. 'Twill be my theme in Glory - to tell the old, old story of Jesus and His love.

Heavenly Father, thank you for another day to love and praise you. Jesus thank you for another day of salvation through grace and your love. Holy Spirit, please work through us today to tell others your story through words and characters, so that you will be gorified. Amen.

Father God we thank you and praise you here on earth just as the angels and saints are praising you in heaven. We thank you for this day, for your gift of writing and for using us for your purpose. Please protect our spirits, encourage us and also protect our tools of writing - our computers and software and electronics from damage and turmoil. Let nothing come between our words and our ability to preserve them in time. And let it be for your glory. Amen.

Father God, be the bright moment in our lives today and let us understand beyond doubt that it is you. Jesus illuminate your teaching today and let it be clear to us something we didn't understand before. Holy Spirit, help us attune our hearts and thoughts to you today and be an encouragement in our writing. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we gather together online to ask your blessings on our writing. We praise you, Jesus for your church and that you are here whenever, wherever, and however two or more are gathered in your name. Holy Spirit, we recognize and thank you that you are with us always. We ask that your presence would be apparent today in our lives and in our writing. Please be an encouragement to us and help us be an encouragement to each other. Amen.

Thank you, Jesus for your humanity and for your gifts of salvation, love, teaching and example. Help us Holy Spirit live according to your good purpose. Thank you Father for the gift of writing. Help us use it for your glory today. Amen.

Holy God Almighty, heaven and earth proclaim your glory! We add our voice to the choir and praise and thank you for this day, our lives, and the gifts you have entrusted us with. Please use us and our writing today for your good purpose and show us how you want to love us and who you want to love through us. Praise God! Amen.

I need to do it more often. This week in the controversy boxing world http://www.ausaboxing.com/main.html the prayer has been for guidance to do justly, love mercy in the matter. A Female boxer was almost killed Saturday night after a whole host of bad decisions many have been confirmed. Tales of Dead Armadillo (linked off bottom) Christian fiction guidance in making the story glorify God.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Praise Him all creatures here below.

Praise Him above - ye heavenly hosts!

Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!

Good morning Father God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. Thank you that we can join in the celestial sing-along and sing praises to you and for you - today and every day. Thank you for the gift of this day and for the opportunity you have given us to use our talents given by you, for your glory. Help us use our writing to educate, entertain, comfort, inspire, encourage and love others in your name. Amen.

Dear God, thank you for providing us with our daily bread in writing -- time, talent, ideas, words. Help us to use them for your glory. Amen.

Dear Father God, thank you for this day and time for writing. Jesus, thank you for being the author and preserver of our faith. Holy Spirit, work in us today to author words that might inspire others to stronger faith. Thank you. Amen.

As we walk through this world, Lord, guide us, walk with us and love us. Show us what you want us to see. Give us words you want us to write. Place people in our paths that you want us to love on your behalf. Use us today for your glory. Amen.

Heavenly Father, please encourage us today to find moments of quiet where we can be in your presence. Please use those moments to listen to you so that our writing is more powerful and more effective. Amen.

Father, Thank you for another day to love you and be loved by you. Holy Spirit, please be an encouragement to us in our writing and show us ways we can encourage others in Jesus' name. Amen.

Dear Father God, thank you for this day to love you and be loved by you. Thank you for the gifts you have blessed us with, including the gift of writing. Thank you for words. Thank you especially for the words you spoke when you created this universe. Thank you for continuing to speak to us through scripture and through guidance from the Holy Spirit. Please use us today to speak to others through our writing. Amen.

When I fall on my knees,

with my face to the rising son,

Oh, Lord, have mercy on me.

Thank you Father for this day made new and thank you for everything you have planned for me. Help me, Holy Spirit to see your hand at work in my life today. Jesus, help me focus on your example and sacrifice. Inspire me in my writing to be an encouragement to others. Amen.

Father, we seek you today in everything we do. Please be real to us. Inspire our writing and our relationships. Help us know that our talents are from you and are good and true when used for your purpose. Help us, Holy Spirit to write the words that will honor you. Use us today. Amen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.