Not So Sure About How This Will Work

Guest acoccia

Guest acoccia

Arlene here. While the rest of the world has embraced the use of computers for all sorts of communication, I still find it very daunting to navigate websites. I already am having trouble finding where I go to change my password from the one given to people who forget their passwords to one that I will be sure to remember :confused: I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I work in Christian women's and children's ministries in my church and with Community Bible Study and support these ministries with a part time job at a bakery.

Over the years I have written stories for children, church pageants and Bible plays, devotionals and teaching lectures. I have two working retreat topics ready for whoever might ask me to speak at a ladies retreat. I have begun a few books, have ideas and outlines for a few more. I've taken two writing courses with the Institute of Children's Lit and so far I have had one story published in a Sunday School curriculum take home page and one poem published in the local newspaper. I love to write, but so often the business of life gets in the way of becoming a published writer.

So, my goal in using this website would be to connect with other writers, get some encouragement, get into some sort of schedule for writing and hopefully make connections with publishers. I know there is always self publication, but I have not been in a position to put out the money up front. I've been praying about this, and I know that I just need to take some steps in the right direction and God will provide what I need.

Thanks for "listening." I'm looking forward to joining in the groups.

Guest acoccia

Thanks. I know some of my best work has been God's and God's alone. For me inspiration is the Spirit filling my heart and overflowing onto the page.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

***To change your password, do this:

*Click on your name in the upper right corner

*Click on My Settings

*On the left, click on Email & Password

Make your changes. Click on Save or whatever it says.

Archived