The New Kid

Guest John McPhail

Guest John McPhail

Hello everyone. I am glad to have found such an encouraging network of Christian writers. I get to serve as a chaplain for a rural hospice and hospital. I have recently discovered the joy of writing. Writing for me has been an amazing outlet for processing faith and theology, in light of the human experience. I am looking forward to learning from all of you.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Guest AuthorSHM

Welcome! In your profession, you probably have unique experiences about which people will enjoy reading.

Sallie

• 2 weeks later...

From one newbie (to we are dubbed) to another, welcome ChapJohn. I hope you'll share some of your writing on the forums! Awesome work/ministry you must be doing...so needed. God bless you!

Archived