New Member As Of Now!

Guest kristieannkarns

Guest kristieannkarns

New to the site and excited for the opportunity to learn from your writing/publishing/marketing experiences and to share from my own. Please read my bio and feel free to offer any advice you may have.

I am happy to announce that I published my first book this week titled, "Church Growth Deal Breakers", available through Amazon. It is my wife and my prayer that this book will help pastors and church leaders overcome obstacles that hinder church growth. Our passion is to see church leaders reach their full potential and help them to more effectively reach a lost and dying world for Jesus Christ.

Thank you and God bless,

Tony Karns

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Congratulations on your book. Blessings on your writing!

Archived