The Start Of Something New...

Guest Sharon Cornerstone

Guest Sharon Cornerstone

This is my first time posting a topic on the internet. Being a girl who was brought up in India, I don't know much about the outside world until I travelled abroad for my studies. I love writing. I write poems and diary. I have started writing from the time I started to face opposition from people. I know somehow that My life is going to be a testimony to all the people around me.

Just as I knew, right now my life is an example to my fellow students in my University. A girl who came from a far off land to a foreign land is now leading people to Christ. I don't know, I think its God's strength and courage in me that made me do the things that I never dreamt of.

If someone has a testimony then we need to know that that person has gone through pain. In my life I faced much discouragement from my closest member of my family. God's plan for my life is to be a Missionary Doctor and in my whole family there is not even one person who has chosen that field. Knowing that God is superior than any other and He holds my future, I went against all my family to study Medicine. I face problems with my finances but I see God's unfailing mercies. He opens doors at the right time.

I am right now studying 2nd year of Medicine in Ukraine. I am the leader of Media Ministry in my Church and I lead a Cell group which is firstly for the unbelievers. I go for evangelism to different towns around the place I live. I am just 20 years old. Please can I get an opportunity to write? I hope my life will continue to lead people to Christ.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Any questions you have can be posted in the writers forum. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived