Introduction

T Lee

Hello my name is Tammy. Something about myself shouldn't be hard to write, but it always seems to be. To define myself, I am a 44-year-old homeschooling mother of three. My oldest daughter is grown, married and a mother herself. So I am also a grandmother to one almost 11 month old, brilliant (no favoritism there at all) little boy. I am a writer as I have been as long as I can remember. I have been published by small press (no pay involved) an article and a couple of poems over the years. As my Savior is the most important aspect of my life all of my writing naturally leans toward the Christian genre. My fiction writing has picked up a lot since my husband passed away with cancer in 2012. I think it is because is gives me an escape. I want to run far away but as life goes I don't have the resources and it really is not what my children need at this time so instead I write. I have noticed a definite trend in my writing of late with the main character always being a woman who is accustomed to having a husband for support but now has to make all the decisions alone. I know that I am not alone, but that is something that I have to remind myself of on a daily basis. I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future. This comes across in my writing as my characters pray often. But of late as I said my husband passed away and my faith which I always believed to be so strong has been tested. I still believe in God and his omnipotent power, but I don't know what he will do and it is hard to trust him sometimes. Maybe my problem is not having enough to say, but instead having too much.

My goal with this site is to make connections with other Christian writers for fellowship, friendship and support.

Tammy Stathelson

Tammy, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm so glad you joined our writing family. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived