I May Have Gotten Lost A Couple Times, But Here I Am!

Guest Crayolon

Guest Crayolon

Hello all,

You know it's kind of funny how whenever you want to introduce yourself, and tell others a bit about you, amnesia suddenly developes and you tend to forget everything you ever knew about yourself. Ahwell, I will do my best regardless, so please bear with me! :P

First of all, I usually go by the name Nicky or Cray. You can use either, I am not too picky. I somehow managed to stumble onto this forum earlier today and it looked pretty neat so I decided to join. I currently am going though my final (and somewhat torturous) month of high school, and am pleased to announce I will be attending Liberty University this fall.

I have dabbled quite a bit in writing myself, nothing too big, I mostly like to write short stories and poetry. Hopefully once high school finishes up I can focus more on it. I am also a bit of an ammerteur artist. I like to illustrate animals and other critters, mostly for children.

I am very eager to follow the path God has laid out for me, and I am hopeful that it will be an exciting one!

Thanks for reading, and God bless!

Guest Crayolon

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome! I will check out the FAQ shortly. Hopefully you will hear from me again sometime soon!

Archived