New Here....

ashbog358

Hi!

This is my first time on the site! So, a little about me....

I am working on my (hopefully) final draft of a novel I started about a year ago. My love of writing started at a very young age, coming from a love of books. I write YA, because I want to proivde an alternative to all the not-so-God-honoring out there aimed at teenagers. I love books with classic good-vs-evil plotlines, with characters that have strong values, and my favorites genres are fantasy and historic fiction.

I intend to start the "querying" process as soon as this draft is done; my main reason for joining the site is because I have a lot of questions about that.

God bless y'all!

ashbog358

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Any questions you have can go in the writers forum. Unless they're site questions and they can go in support. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived