New Greeter On Board

Guest Skyrider

Guest Skyrider

What is it about writing?

Writing gives us the freedom to express ourselves about life experiences like family, friends, enemies, co-workers, neighbors, loves, pets, and the list goes on. We share about the people we meet that changed our life for the better or for the worse. We share our comings and goings on the path that we left behind and the path we follow forward.

We are able to share these writings of expressions, of experiences, with other people around the here and around the globe. Surprisingly, there are truly many people who thought they were alone, that the things that happens to them, happens to no one else.

That is one of the great beauties in writing, is to share my experiences with that person who thought they were alone in thoughts and actions.

That is where I come in, as well as many others, to share this life experience with you that will help someone who is pondering the worst, to give up... BUT WAIT, there is one who said, "I will never leave you nor forsake" right in the middle of chaos to peace of mind and heart. To One who can be truly TRUSTED.

It's been a journey and a journey I write.

Ok...I that's enough for now :)

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Guest tadoll08

Welcome.

Your words hold much power, I pray that they reach whom God has designed for them to reach. :-) Through it all keep you head and heart looking upward and enjoy the ride for all that it brings.

Happy writing!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived