Hi From Nils In Australia

Guest Nils von Kalm

Guest Nils von Kalm

Hi all,

I'm Nils from Melbourne, Australia. Thanks so much for this site. It's great to be among other people of faith who love to write.

I'm a freelance writer and developer of Christian resources including Bible studies and other devotional materials. I have a strong conviction that Jesus is relevant to all of life and so my writing covers every aspect of life from a Christian point of view.

My writing has been published on various websites as well as in the Salvation Army's OnFire magazine, the Sunday Age newspaper in Melbourne as well as on blogs ranging from World Vision to Micah Challenge.

For the last four years my role at World Vision has included writing articles and developing resources related to our Christian identity and how that underpins everything that WV is and does. In the next few months however I will be leaving WV and hope to earn some income from freelance writing.

Information about me and my work can be found on my website at http://nilsvonkalm.com. My site has numerous samples of my work, as well as links to my social media sites.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to connecting with you!

Nils

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Guest tadoll08

Welcome! I look forward to reading some of your work. I pray that you will be inspired as you explore this site. Have a good day. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived