Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HedsLuv

Greetings From Sunny, Hot, & Blessed Texas!

Hello, my name is Mrs Love and yes, I love my name :D . My husband figures it was the reason why I married him, but the name was just a bonus :D .

I am a crazy, avid, and voraceous reader and enjoy an eclectic mix although I lean heavily towards writings like Frank Peretti's "This Present Darkness", etc. I also find myself unable to turn off my "editor" hat after many, many years of on-the-job proofreading. A very long time ago I wrote a romance novel (I don't remember if I ever submitted it; long since lost now) and some years after taking a fiction writing course I began an exciting science fiction book but I became pregnant with my first child and found it very difficult to get into a writing muse only to be hauled away to take care of the baby so I abanonded the story. Interestingly enough that story is still in my head and I figure one of these days I will try and write it. I have moved so many times that I have no idea where all my notes on it are and this was also before I had my own computer. I've also written procedure manuals and step-by-step guides for work, as well as a special poem to my children.

Mostly, I haven't given myself the opportunity to really sit down and begin writing again because I feel that I'm not at a place where I can devote the kind of time that I know I will need to write. It's easier to be a reader/editor at this point since it's easy to pick up and put down a book than it is when the writing flow is upon me.

I figure I'll start here by gleaning and see where it all leads. Eventually (not in the too far distant future) I will be able to devote the kind of time that I would like to write and as I feel led to.

Welcome to CW. Hope you soon feel at home here. Please have a look at the various sections of the 'info & support' drop-down menu to get the feel of how we operate.

Word of warning CW is the haven for procrastinators !

Hello and wlcome to Christianwriters Love! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Hello Mrs Love!

Wow, you're right, that name is catchy and charming. Welcome to our group! Hope you will enjoy and find everything you need. ;)

God Bless

Welcome from a fellow Texan!!!

If you enjoy editing and proofreading, feel free to scroll on down to the critique section and let us know what you think of our various WIP's!

Indiansmith if you would please give me a link to follow (meaning I don't know my way around here very well yet) I would love to edit and proofread :) .