Another Step....

Guest bjnh

I write mostly poetry and short non-fiction. All either overtly Christian or from a distinctly Christian viewpoint because that is who/what I am. As an avid naturalist & nature photographer, I see God all around me in His creation. My writing is focused towards other Christians though my work on God's creation can be appreciated by a wider audience.

I do have a couple of blogs. One focused more on writing and the other on my photography. At this time, I have set them to private but plan to get back to keeping those active if/when God allows.

I am also an artist - mostly working in watercolor with pen and ink as well as pencil (mixed media). The combination of the written word, photography, and this are aspects of most of my work. I enjoy producing the entire presentation often preferring to do handmade limited editions.

I have had some major disruptions along my journey as far as steady output but each has grown me and proven fodder for later work. Because of some major health issues, I must live one day at a time often with those days broken down further. If odd words pop up in my posts/comments, most likely I am using my phone to write as using a computer, including a laptop, is not always possible for me physically. It can be entertaining and/or confusing. Hopefully more of the former. Just ask if it leans to the latter and I don't catch it.

Having browsed around the site, I look forward to reading and participating here as another step on my creative journey.

Soli Deo Gloria

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Welcome to Christian Writers! Sounds like you're a multi-talented person and I feel certain you will enjoy this site.

Health concerns can be debilitating; as well as difficult and challenging. I wish you the best with your projects and

your health.

Toni

Thank you for the welcomes, Kimberli & Toni! I look forward to learning all kinds of good, useful things with all the experience & knowledge represented in the membership here. I have just started reading & browsing the many areas on here yet can already see how fun & well worth the time it will be. What a great bunch of folks to get to know.

Hi there! Glad that you found this site. I am new too! :) I am a fellow nature lover too, and am often inspired by all I see and hear. For me, it is my private place with the Lord, to be utterly alone with Him…no interruptions, no expectations. Just be. Me. I am glad that nature inspires you to create, when you can. Be encouraged and have a great day!

~Geo

Archived