A Little Bit About ......me !

Guest shadowman

Guest shadowman

I am a retired truck driver who has been married for 46 years, with 3 grown and married boys and 4 grand kids. I also have been in the same church for 46 years and have done just about everything in the church at one time or another. At the present time I lead a mid-week Bible Study and was just elected as the Commuity Lay Director of our conference for Chrysalis retreats. I really look forward to working with the younger group and help them along in their walk with Jesus.

I am not a polished or published writer, but I do love to write. I love to write about my Lord and Savior and what He and I talk about during the week. I have written several blogs over the last 4 years and plan on continuing as long as Jesus allows me to.

Well, that is all for now. I look forward to getting to know people who come on here looking for information about Jesus and how to know him or about anything else.

God Bless to all ! !

Archived