Hi! This Newbie Is Glad To Find A Writer's Home.

Lydia

Hi! I was very happy to run across this site. I've been looking to join a group specifically for the Christian writer. I've wrote songs, skits and plays and a few poems, (all for church) but my current wip is my first endeavor at a novel. I have a lot to learn, and will be grateful for any help. :) My wip is of the sci/fi fantasy genre, without the wizards, vampires, wolves, etc., and of course it's clean.

I look forward to exploring the site and pitching in to help when I can. God bless!

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Hi, Lydia. Welcome. I'm a newbie writer working on my first novel. I found this site when I was looking how to edit my book. Everyone here is very helpful. I learned a lot just by reading the posts. I would love to read your novel when you're ready to post it in the writer's workshop. Mine is Forever Remember. I just posted Chapter 1.

Lydia, Welcome to our writing family. Glad you are here. Hope you are enjoying yourself so far. Since I joined in 2012 I’ve learned so much here. Folks here are wonderful.

Look forward to seeing your work. I enjoy sci/fi fantasy. :D

Cheers!

Hi Victoria, Thanks for the warm welcome! I love learning more about the writing process and am enjoying exploring this site. I look forward to posting, when my wip is ready. I'll have to check yours out too. :)

Archived