Hello

Guest LindaH

Guest LindaH

Hi, everyone. My name is Linda. I've been writing toward publication for around ten years. So far the biggest thing I've had published is a ten week serial in a newspaper. I have an historic YA ready to go. It's been through many critques, revisions and edits and I've had several teens beta read it for me. Now is the challenging part. As many have mentioned, finding a publisher without an agent is hard. Finding an agent is hard. One of my reasons for becoming a member is to share information.

This looks like a great site to learn from each other. I know from experience that talking with other writers is a good thing. I look forward to interacting with all of you.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. I removed your question, Linda. It will be better answered in the writers' forum. You won't get the best answers here and this forum is strictly for saying howdy. I hope you'll start a thread there. I have an answer for you. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Hi, Linda. Welcome! I'm glad you found this website. Everyone here is very helpful. I'm a newbie writer and still working on my first novel for teens, but I'm sure other writers have been in your shoes and will be able to give you sound advice. I can't wait until I have a finished book to publish.

Archived