Hello You Wonderful People, You!

Guest RETS

First and foremost- Apologies for such a late introduction and late start within this forum!

My name is Andrew James, I have been writing for over 20 years, and been a self-published writer for about five years. I've got a novel that is slated to be one of seven which I'd like to publish via Inkwater Press, but I've been getting a bit depressed with the rigors of attempting a Kickstarter.

My personal testimony can be found under my "About Me" and Bio sections, but for the sake of this introduction, it can be summed up like this: Born, Burned, Satan, Suicide, Resurrection, Christ Till I Die.

It's good to be here, and I hope to discover others who can help me navigate the waters of publishing, whether it be through experience or simple encouragement. God bless you all!

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Hi, Andrew! Welcome. I'm glad that you found this website. Everyone here is very helpful. I learned a lot just by reading the posts. I'm a newbie writer, but there are many published writers that will help you on your journey.

Archived