Stepping Out

Guest Nathaniel Lipe

Guest Nathaniel Lipe

Finally taking a needed step in the direction of my calling. I've been writing since I learned the basics. From the age of 10, I've scribbled numerous poems, short stories, song lyrics, and extensive journal entries. Though, now I realize why I am so driven to write. (Truth is, I've known for years, but haven't jumped at His beckoning.) Some of my best work covers faith based content. And while I'm not always able to capture and represent what He is trying to share through me, I see that I need to hone my talent and focus my attention for the ultimate goal of sharing some insight with the Body of Christ that He would have for me to share. I'm stepping out here on this site, using it as my launchpad. I welcome all criticism and advice. I welcome you all to brutally dissect every entry I post. (Even this one.) My style is a bit unorthodox at times. Probably has something to do with holding back so much for so long that it has become chaotic when I finally try to get it on paper. I hope my words can bring inspiration and comfort. I appreciate any of you who would take time out to view my work. :)

Hello Nathaniel. Welcome to CW. It’s great that you’re here and using this site to press forward with your writing. You’ll find wonderful resources here. The support here is fantastic as well. We all have our ups and downs in writing, right. I look forward to seeing your work.

Enjoy yourself! :)

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nathaniel!

I have a nineteen year old son with the same name, it means Gift of God. I connected with much of what you wrote. I have been driven to pen and paper for over 25 years, and am just now committing to writing with a more public purpose. It is a humbling call. Look forward to seeing your work. Be encouraged and have a great day!

~Geo

Archived