Hi :-)

Hello. My name is Liz, and I am just starting down the road of making my dreams a reality. I dabbled in writing when I was a teen, but nothing ever came of it. I never really thought about actually sitting down and writing again until recently when a story that was floating around in my head wouldn't leave me alone. So I decided to just write, and now I can't stop. I am both nervous and excited about the prospect of publishing down the line and am glad I found this community to help me along the way.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Hi Liz!

I'm a newbie writier and a newbie member. I joined Christian Writers a few weeks ago. Everyone here is very helpful. I learned so much already just by reading the posts. Welcome to a our writing family.

Archived