I Am Very Excited About My New Book!

Guest smitk51

Guest smitk51

I am a passionate landscape photographer and a minister of religion. I thought for many years of ways and means of using my images to communicate the message of the gospel. I paged through a photo book with Biblical texts in Scotland 3 years ago and decided there and then that it is what I wanted to do. After a long discussions and many frustrations with Create Space the book is now eventually available at Amazon.com. My aim with this book is to open 50 small windows on the majesty and wisdom of the Creator God with 50 images (landscapes from Scotland and South Africa). The images relate to Biblical texts and a short introduction on the general revelation of God. My prayer is that this book will be a blessing to many people around the globe.

41l5LhbdMvL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_AA160_.jpg

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. A little confused. Is it available now or will it be eventually? Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Hi, Kobus. Welcome! Your photo book sounds amazing. I'm a newbie writer and a newbie member. I joined Christian Writers a few weeks ago. Everyone here is very helpful. I learned so much just by reading the posts. I've been writing it off and on for five years now. I started to look on the web for advice on how to edit and found this website. I'm glad you joined our writing family, too. You will be blessed!

Guest smitk51

Thanks so much Love for welcoming me and your kind comment on my book. I really appreciate your message. Regards. Kobus

• 4 weeks later...

Archived