Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lynnmosher

Celebrate 50 years with me!

Though the world is in agony, we are celebrating a little today

and thanking the Lord for 50 years together...

59c7dec439d0a_Anniversary8.jpg.c720f95ca6edb2445d292491ed669340.jpg

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news!!! God bless

So appreciate it, Peter! Thank you! :D

Neat that someone thought of even launching this website and that it certainly stays strong and active! Praying that continues and that many are guided and helped in their writing even more here. How I wish I can serve virtual bon bons or something just to commemorate...

Thank you everyone, thank you God,  and Happy Anniversary!

anniversary-prayers.jpg           square-150-5.jpg

Blessings,

Christine

Awesome Lynn this is a great example of commitment in a world lacking in long-term unity. Congratulations!

So appreciate that, Walter! Thank you so much! :D

Neat that someone thought of even launching this website and that it certainly stays strong and active! Praying that continues and that many are guided and helped in their writing even more here. How I wish I can serve virtual bon bons or something just to commemorate...

Thank you everyone, thank you God,  and Happy Anniversary!

Blessings,

Christine

Christine, I'm so sorry for the confusion. My wording was not clear. It's my 50th wedding anniversary. Forgive me. But your sentiment is truly lovely and thankfully accepted. :D

Congratulations! You are an example and and encouragement to others. My husband and I will celebrate our 42nd in a few weeks, so we'll have to wait a few more years to celebrate our golden.

Congratulations! You are an example and and encouragement to others. My husband and I will celebrate our 42nd in a few weeks, so we'll have to wait a few more years to celebrate our golden.

Thank you so much, Lisa! And congrats on your upcoming anniversary! :D

Oh my, I'm so sorry, did think it was the anniversary of the website here. Yikes! :/  Might have been reading too quick and half asleep that day. Well, even better, then. And congratulations...!

Blessings,

Christine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.