Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowgirl4Christ

Hello!

Hello, everyone! I'm new here, and I'm a young writer just starting out. I've completed a Christian YA historical novel, based in the 1940's. I have never had my writing published and am looking for any tips regarding finding agents, formatting query letters, and traditional publication. Thank you, and God bless!

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Since this forum is just for introducing oneself, hop over to the writing forum and post your questions. You'll get better answers there. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!