Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChristAddict

J. E. S. U. S. Sentence Challenge

from among the sons of Noah . . . the enjoy of being overwhelmed by light after popping open the ark's lid.

Japheth exclaimed, "Sunshine, under sun!"

That echoes so true, Emily Jane. We're glad you joined CW and this thread (Jesus's Name is inexhaustibly described, but our earth-bound lexicons are limited--but our praise is not)

That echoes so true, Emily Jane. We're glad you joined CW and this thread (Jesus's Name is inexhaustibly described, but our earth-bound lexicons are limited--but our praise is not)

Thanks Ragamuser!

CW is telling me I can't give any more likes today. :(  Otherwise all of the above would be liked.

Jezebel Enunciated Several Unseemly Sentences.  (against the prophet of God)

Wow!  The more I I see the shared sentences, the bigger the blessing.  ChristAddict, when we hit 100 or whatever number, you could do a book of devotions, using these as daily themes :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.