Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SRay

Greeting Of Peace And Love To You! Newbie...

Hello CW community. I am new to the site and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Stacey and yes, I am a writer, but also an editor of books, content, etc.

In 2011, a book I co-authored and was the Developmental Editor of Walking Through Fiery Trials: A Year of Loss, Learning and Faith (Barringer Publishing) is the true story of Mary Pat Jones' one year walk through terrible tragedies. It entails how she not only leaned on the Lord while walking, but also continued to minister to others, through them.

I am in the midst of writing my own body of work and have a bevy of poetry I'd like to see published. I blog at www.writingdownlife.com which has evolved from a writing site into my walk with the Lord and messages put on my heart.

Thanks and be a blessing!

Stacey

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Welcome to the group. This is the best place to be for Christian Writing, I write Christian Mystery and Clean romance under Samantha Lovern and Samantha Fury it's great to meet you. Had it not been for this site I would not be published and on Amazon right now. So you have come to a great place to learn. It's great to have another member to the family and I'm sure there is somewhere here on this site to advertise that you're an editor if you wish. I have a facebook group for editors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/436314899743379/

Samantha

Thank you for the warm greetings! I appreciate the advice and direction from existing members, thank you! I stay pretty busy so getting onto site's such as this a bit of a challenge. Hoping to make more time soon...

All the best from His heart and mine!

Stacey

Hi Samantha (aka Jack's Girl) thanks for the link to the Facebook group. I just requested to join. Thanks for the greetings Rebecca, JonJovi and Keith Wallis.

I am finally finding my way around the site and posted one article that was originally a blog post but I recently submitted it for publication in AliveNow so would love feedback (I had to really water it down for them, had to whittle it down to under 400 words...took away from the essence of the message but oh well).

Continue to bless those around you with the words the Lord flows through you!

Welcome SRay, sounds like you are on your way as a writer, this is encouraging, and also giving glory to Jesus, which is even better. Good to have you here. I just started too, but I find this place only love for Jesus and writing. I joined another forum, but haven't had the same reception.