Broadening My Horizons

Guest TAHayden

Guest TAHayden

After searching the internet for a Christian writer's website, I have found ChristianWriters.com. I'm so glad to have the chance to interact with other Christian writers and to continue growing as a Christian writer. Thanks to my 8th grade teacher who had us write a million essays that year, I discovered I could write. That was over four decades ago. God has shown me he has given me an important gift that should not be hidden under a bushel basket! The first article I sent in for publication was accepted by Catholic Digest and I was hooked. For many years, I wrote a column titled Pray About It for the Western Kentucky Catholic diocesan newspaper. Most recently, I have stories published in Chicken Soup: A Book of Miracles and Chicken Soup: Food and Love. I continue to submit stories to them hoping for some more acceptance emails! I'm glad to join the ChristianWriters.com family. I hope to broaden my horizons. I endeavor to get more of my writing out there and do my part towards building the Kingdom of God!

Welcome to the group, This is the best place to be for Christian Writing, I write Christian Mystery and Clean romance under Samantha Lovern and Samantha Fury it's great to meet you. Had it not been for this site I would not be published and on Amazon right now. So you have come to a great place to learn.

Samantha

Guest TAHayden

Thanks to everyone for all of the welcomes. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. By the way, Samantha. What part of Kentucky are you from? I live in far western Kentucky right on the Mississippi River 60 miles south of Paducah.

Archived