Hi All.

Guest jOhn

I'm JOhn. I'm a math teacher - Algebra and Geometry, not by choice but because I'm the guy who has to teach whatever they tell him to.... Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Us History, middle school sciences, basic math, Government, it never really ends. So I have a wide area of interest and like to write for fun.

I've been writing since High School and have seen a few stories get published and a whole lot more get rejected.

So how does this work? What do we do here?

jOhn

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You can search the forums to find something you're interested in and comment whenever you like. Any site questions so in support and any writing questions go in the writing forum. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Like you, all three of my older brothers were also in the education sector of life. The oldest was an elementary school principle in the greater Omaha area, The second to oldest taught literature at a junior college, also in the Midwest, and the next one was a substitute (by choice) high school teacher in Maine. They also were into "writing". I guess I inherited my liking to write from them. ;)

Me, I took business administration, accounting and business law.

I'm sure you'd have gobs of "story material" from your experiences too.

Blessings,

Scotsman

Archived