Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaryWebb

Not New But Gone For A While

Hello Christian Writers, I have been member here, but it has been some time since I have been on this site. Please take a quick look at my blog, web page for a book I self published a few years ago.

http://www.newezwordpress.com

www.maryelizabethrobinson.com

Welcome to the group, This is the best place to be for Christian Writing, I write Christian Mystery and Clean romance under Samantha Lovern and Samantha Fury it's great to meet you. Had it not been for this site I would not be published and on Amazon right now. So you have come to a great place to learn.

Might I suggest that websites make better platforms for authors to show off their work. Weebly is free and they have a lot to offer. Take a peak at mine www.samanthafury.com

Samantha

Hello: I've been "gone" from this site too. Actually, I must admit to just signing up and not participating much. Then I got an e-mail reminder - so thought I'd give it a try this morning. I must also admit to putting my writing aside for the past two years. Thanks for posting and letting others know it's OK to return.

Glad you're back! I checked out your blog. Looks very good! I read some of your posts on your mom and they and heart-

warming and a blessing to read. I can relate to you on bullying in the family. My sister bullied me and was totally

obnoxious. No one did anything about it because she was the "favorite."

Best wishes on your writing!

Toni :)