Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simply Christian

Newbie! Excited To Be Here.

Hi! I'm Robin. I write an on-line Bible study that I post 6 days per week on my blog and FB page. I love it! One of my goals for 2014 is to expand the reach of the blog. I'm so excited to say that I have readers in the US, Germany, South Korean, and Russia. However my reads per day hovers somewhere around 10 and I'd love to see that increase to 100 by the end of the year...maybe even 1000! :) I've only been writing "officially" since October but I've been writing for years for personal edification and for some classes I've taught through different churches. I clearly know this is what the Lord has called me to and I'm excited to see where it will go. I want to be a published author and to have a regular writing gig with a well-known publication. I will also continue my blog and likely will expand into a weekly, in-person Bible study. I'm a teacher at heart and the blog is a great vehicle, but I also want to have that live interaction that comes from meeting together.

Anyway, I'm delighted to be here and look forward to trading information with you all!

If you're interested you can read my blog at: http://simplychristianteaching.blogspot.com/ and follow me on FB at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simply-Christian/370033686432368

And if you happen to be looking for a conference speaker, you can learn a little more about me on Craigslist: http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/evs/4307248182.html

Blessings to you all!!!!!

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Hello Robin. Glad you joined our group.

I visited your blog and enjoyed reading your thoughts about Proverbs. The colors and background of your blog (I think it might be called wallpaper) had my favorite colors. Very cheerful and inviting. It really drew me in.

I wish you much success with your writing goals.

Welcome to the group, This is the best place to be for Christian Writing, I write Christian Mystery and Clean romance under Samantha Lovern and Samantha Fury it's great to meet you. Had it not been for this site I would not be published and on Amazon right now. So you have come to a great place to learn.

Samantha

Welcome aboard Robin. I am also new and joined a day ago. It is healthy finding other Christians passionate about writing especially in regards to God. Until next time. God Bless

Walter