"God of Heaven"--Pensacola Christian College Symphony Choir

Thank you for posting this.

Every Sunday night at 8PM, I watch the televised Worship Service from Pensacola Christian College, on the Day Star Television Network.  Chanel 136. 

The Worship Service begins with the Choir along with other singers and musicians, spending almost a half hour performing traditional hymns and spiritual songs; inside the massive auditorium/sanctuary, which looks like it can seat hundreds of people.               

Then after the music, the Pastor spends the next half hour, preaching the sermon, faithfully based on the Word of God.

I think this is the way all worship services should be conducted.

Then when it's over, I go to sleep, feeling truly blessed.

Thank you Lord.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Edited by William D'Andrea
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, William D'Andrea said:

Every Sunday night at 8PM, I watch the televised Worship Service from Pensacola Christian College, on the Day Star Television Network.  Chanel 136. 

The Worship Service begins with the Choir along with other singers and musicians, spending almost a half hour performing traditional hymns and spiritual songs; inside the massive auditorium/sanctuary, which looks like it can seat hundreds of people.               

Then after the music, the Pastor spends the next half hour, preaching the sermon, faithfully based on the Word of God.

I think this is the way all worship services should be conducted.

Then when it's over, I go to sleep, feeling truly blessed.

Thank you Lord.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Awww, I didn't know they did that! That must definitely be a blessing! 😄 

1 hour ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Awww, I didn't know they did that! That must definitely be a blessing! 😄 

If you'd like to share in the blessing, just do like I do.  Tune in to the Day Star Network, Chanel 136, on Sunday night at 8PM. 

Edited by William D'Andrea
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, William D'Andrea said:

If you'd like to share in the blessing, just do like I do.  Tune in to the Day Star Network, Chanel 136, on Sunday night at 8PM. 

Ah, but we don't have cable. 🙂 We used to, but we got rid of it because the cable became expensive. I don't recall seeing that on the network, but perhaps it was there before...

1 hour ago, William D'Andrea said:

Maybe you should check the schedule ahead of time.  I live in the Eastern Time Zone.   Is where you live in Central Time Zone?

It's split into two time zones, depending on where one lives. 🙂 

Also, if I might ask, would you please edit your post and remove the location you mentioned for safety reasons? Thank you!

Edited by Ky_GirlatHeart

20 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Ah, but we don't have cable. 🙂 We used to, but we got rid of it because the cable became expensive. I don't recall seeing that on the network, but perhaps it was there before...

It's split into two time zones, depending on where one lives. 🙂 

Also, if I might ask, would you please edit your post and remove the location you mentioned for safety reasons? Thank you!

Okay.  I wasn't sure which location you meant, so I removed both time zones.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

I meant the place I lived, not the time zones. Sorry for not specifying! 

I named the State where you live, which covers a tremendous area.  That would make it impossible to target exactly where you are.

Also, the pen name you're using on this website, does gives away the name of the State, but it's still not enough to target you.

May the Lord protect and defend you, give you peace of mind and a sense of well being.

In Jesus Name.  Amen.