Internet Treasure Hunt #2

I am launching Leoshine, Princess Oracle with an internet treasure hunt using the Tassanara Font designed by Travis Williams specially for the Leoshine Series.

We did this once before and quite a few forum friends helped out. Check out John Jeng's post.

Would you like to host a treasure? All you need to do is post the image of the treasure I'll provide and send me the link. I'll guide the treasure hunters to your site.

The idea is to decipher the font and collect all the treasures. I'll provide the prizes from my store to be awarded on launch day. If I get all the hosts I need, I hope the big day will be February 20th 2022. 

This image is from the first internet treasure hunt we did in March 2021 for International Women's Day. 

Thank you for considering this! It is a great way to attract traffic to your site. 

Cryptogram 1.jpg

38 minutes ago, suspensewriter said:

Hey, why not!  Congratulations on your success with the book!!

Wonderful! Thank you for your long time support. You deserve recognition for your input and wisdom. 

I'll put you on the list for treasure! Which blog would you like featured?