Looking for Beta Readers for Adult Fantasy-Action

Hello everyone!

I'm ready to send my adult fantasy-action story out to beta readers and am looking for a couple more people (or at least one more) to offer feedback. It's word count is 110k and I'd like the feedback returned by the 18th of February. I would prefer it if you read/write in this genre.

Here's a rough blurb:

Corruption is rife in the city of Tazekah and rumors of another rebellion abound in its streets. Joelle dau-Jabon, a young storyteller, works to keep her family safe and provided for amid rising difficulties. When she gets the chance to work for one of Tazekah's nobles, a position promising a steady income as well as safety, she leaps at the chance, little dreaming that she will stumble upon secrets about her father that will threaten her family's security and future.

I am willing to return the favor of beta reading.

• Like 1