Milanote Plug

RockyMtn Gal

Good evening, all!

I'm not one for all these "writers tools" one finds online. People wrote fantastic works long before the internet, so I usually view them as unecessary wastes of time when I could be writing.

That said, I came across Milanote, which I've found to be a great way to organize character profiles, arcs, backgrounds, etc. (especially for someone like me who has notes scattered to the 4 winds). For those of you unfamiliar, you create "boards" and log information onto them. They have some templates too including character profiles etc. I can pull up my novel board, and find important info at a glance. Apparently, pictures and files from the net can be easily added to your boards if you get the browser add-on too. 

As with most sites like this, there's the free version but they'll charge a subscription for upgrades/extra goodies.

Anyway, I thought it might be helpful for someone.

Link here for anyone interested: Milanote site.

• Thanks 1