Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maryanna52

Hello From The Hoosier State

My name is MaryAnna and I have been on this site before but for some reason I backed off for over a year and did nothing with it, haven't got any reason other than lack of motivation. I have a self published book out that came out in 2009 titled "Pieces of the Master's Quilt" it is my life story up to that year. The book was then picked up by Tate Publishing for a second edition with much added information. It is in the final stages before being marketed. Someone asked me what I do for a living and I said I am retired. But then I added that if you had asked me what I love to do my answer would have been to write in order to honor my Savior and Lord and to encourage others in their walk with him.

I am and have been married to my best friend Kermit for the last 21 years. We(I) have a spoiled (I'm well trained) cat named Sammy who is my constant shadow and muse. He does not let me take myself or life too seriously.

It's nice to meet you and have you here. I can already tell you play an important role in helping others by the way you answered God's calling. Keep up the good deeds and I look forward to reading more of your inspiring work!

God bless