Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twinkie

Spongy, Yellow, And An Utter Mystery

Twinkie here! Newbie. I'm 34, and I've been writing all my life--more seriously since I was about 17. I've been around for a while--I have 8 (or 9? I lose track) completed novels, and the next one should be done by March 14, IF I can stick to my self-imposed deadline.

I do a lot with writing besides writing myself. I'm the admin of an online forum for Christian teen writers, and I'm fairly involved-ish on Absolute Write. It has very little activity in the Christian part of the forum, and I guess what I'm really looking for is Christians who write, not necessarily Christians who write Christian writing. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not what I'm looking for.

So anyway. I'm excited to look around and start getting to know people!

--Sarah

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. We have both kinds of writers here. We also have a couple of teens (one brand new member) that might be interested in your forum. Why don't you go to the Writing Jobs & Services forum and tell about it? Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!