Invitation to Living Nativity

William D'Andrea

Here is my contribution to this year's Christmas Celebration, here on christianswriters.com.  It's an old article, that I originally wrote several years ago, and posted a copy here in the Reading Room, last December.  I invite all of you to read it. Some of you may be reading it again, and some of you will hopefully be leaving reviews.

Thank you. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

christianwriters.com/the-reading-room/invitation-to-living-nativity-r173/

Edited by William D'Andrea
  • Like 2

Thanks for this, William!  I just hopped over to the reading room and read it.  An excellent, entertaining, and cleverly written article it was.  I especially liked the end where you touch on the forgiveness that any, even the worst sinner, can find in our Lord Jesus Christ.  If I lived on Long Island, I would love to attend.  Unfortunately, I live over on the frigid coast of Lake Michigan.  

28 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

I hope the Church you attend there in Michigan, also has special events to celebrate the Holiday, in which you and other members of the Congregation enjoy taking part.

It certainly does!  Several different events are coming up, including a teen Christmas party which I am excited for.  Also, I will have an event with my friends from the ministry work I do, so there's quite a bit to look forward to this Christmas season.

Thank you for sharing your article. Just yesterday, I saw a 'visitor' at our church that I wondered why she was there. She grew up in the church. She posted something on social media about her choice of lifestyle that bothered me at that time. I am sorry to say that I really didn't greet her warmly. After reading your piece I feel I should have displayed a more Christlike attitude. Thank you for your writing.