Hello!

Kiwi_Treats

I'm new! I am a psychology student. I have enjoyed writing and drawing since I was young. This October I self-published my first novel on Amazon Kindle. It's called Mightier Than Darkness: A Christian Gothic Mystery. I designed the cover myself which was fun! The book centers around a teenage boy and his dad, a dangerous girl, and two Catholic priests: one with a disgraced, pedophilic past; another who is upright and close to God. The book also incorporates some horror elements, but God's triumph over darkness ultimately rings true. It might appeal to anyone who'd like to read something with themes of faith, horror, mercy, and good vs. evil. My characters start out flawed (as we all are), but towards the end things start turning in the faith direction. I wanted to write a story with horror where God wins over the evil, as stories where evil wins disappoint me. 

Link to my book: https://www.amazon.com/Mightier-Than-Darkness-Christian-Mystery-ebook/dp/B09JQ5KBX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1635210941&sr=8-2

If anyone has any questions about the Amazon self-publishing process I will be happy to answer them!

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, Kiwi. (You will probably get nicknamed KT or just Kiwi. We do lots of nicknames around here.) Glad you joined us. Congratulations on your book. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! 😃

• Like 1

On 12/4/2021 at 1:52 AM, Kiwi_Treats said:

I'm new! I am a psychology student. I have enjoyed writing and drawing since I was young. This October I self-published my first novel on Amazon Kindle. It's called Mightier Than Darkness: A Christian Gothic Mystery. I designed the cover myself which was fun! The book centers around a teenage boy and his dad, a dangerous girl, and two Catholic priests: one with a disgraced, pedophilic past; another who is upright and close to God. The book also incorporates some horror elements, but God's triumph over darkness ultimately rings true. It might appeal to anyone who'd like to read something with themes of faith, horror, mercy, and good vs. evil. My characters start out flawed (as we all are), but towards the end things start turning in the faith direction. I wanted to write a story with horror where God wins over the evil, as stories where evil wins disappoint me. 

Link to my book: https://www.amazon.com/Mightier-Than-Darkness-Christian-Mystery-ebook/dp/B09JQ5KBX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1635210941&sr=8-2

If anyone has any questions about the Amazon self-publishing process I will be happy to answer them!

Hi K, 

You're most welcome to this beloved family, all here to the Glory of God!. 

Congratulations on your publishing, I will check it out asap!, To God be the Glory that you were able to get it up there. 

I published my book about more than 8 months ago on Amazon too😅 unfortunately, I had a very frustrating challenge on the description part and also, the introduction and editing. To this cause, I never even shared the link or book yet, because the description only worked to be publishable in a very bad format. When I put it up in some paragraphs, it was always saying there were invisible characters, that I needed to remove them, till it worked when the whole description looked like one big paragraph or essay. 

So, I would also appreciate the help, if you can walk me some on that too, I will get the link to my book you see it. Thank you. 

Blessings, keep the good works, keep going higher, such color is what the Lord has placed you here for, to paint a colour to the Glory of God, impacting lives in that line.

• Like 1