Howdy y'all

J.P.

Greetings everyone! 

I'm a Christian artist who loves drawing and writing. I like creating art that is whimsical, funny, and encouraging. 

I have a goal of self-publishing one book per year and have done so for the last 5 years. (Two comic books, two illustrated tongue twister books, and now one science fantasy novella.)  J.P.' Amazon Author Page

I enjoy science fiction and fantasy and the hybrid science fantasy.

I have a newbie question which I did not read about in the Clubs section or the New Members-Quick Start Guide. There are "Closed" clubs which includes the "Writers of Science Fiction". Do we have to wait for an invitation to join? Do we just hit the "Join Club" button and wait to see if we are selected?  

Look forward to meeting y'all,

J.P.

• Like 4

Welcome to the community. With joining clubs, some of them with the Join Club button, you should just be able to click the button and be joined to that forum. If there are clubs that are invite only and often the invite will come after you have spent some time interacting on the forums so that people get to know you better.

• Like 1