Hello from California

nbunney

So a little about my nutty life.

I grew up in a Christian home and thought I was saved, but went off to college and proved otherwise. Then once firmly into my career in the tech world I got involved with the S&M scene and the occult and landed myself in prison. That is where I met the Lord and I have not looked back. This was in 1996 and the Lord has been faithful to me since then.  I have almost 2 years of seminary under my belt, but I backed away as I knew I was not ready yet and have been working as a software engineer ever since.

My lovely wife an I have not been blessed with children, but we have been blessed with each other.

My mom is a published writer (poetry, opera libretto) and taught Freshman Comp at the local university for several years, she has always been very encouraging for me to write.

I am becoming addicted to Scrivener.

Edited by nbunney
Spelling!
  • Like 2

Hey @nbunney!,

Despite being kinda new too, but you're in the right place, a blessed environment where the faith has connected us all across the globe. 

with beautiful and loving people embracing the love of Christ. I bet you can tell from the love and welcome so far. 

Otherwise, may the Lord bless you and your beloved wife with Grace you deserve and the desires of your heart,  to His marvelous Glory!. Hallelujah 🙌!, God is faithful

• Like 1