New member from Zambia

Alinaseh

Hello everyone 😀,

Am new here, a Pleasure to be here, praise be to God for meeting such a community online. 

Well, am an emerging writer from Zambia, I have done a Christian faith book titled "A Man Of Faith", based on my real life experience. During the time, I left the country without a return ticket, no enough food, lodging and transport money. 

The only ticket I had in me was Faith, and told God that he provide a fish to bring me back home, the way he sent it for Jonah. Although it was any road 2 days non stop journey to Dar es salaam, Tanzania, from Lusaka Zambia. 

Today am quiet unfortunate, and need your prayers, my family is in bad financial help, my parents are going through a rough period struggling with hunger and utilities. One of my elder brother had an eye accident on during some work he was doing about 7 weeks ago which been quiet affecting him because he already had eye issues, he's jobless and in serious debts. Only prayer. 

The other brother is also jobless and we have one kid sister depending on us, who just got in her 1st year university this year. And the last born just completed grade 12. 

I used to work in towers as a Telecoms Technician and Rigger, till 2019 December when my left wrist joint, developed an internal cyst, that has challenged me to continue. As I resorted to doing charity work and my talents, in writing and research. 

With time, I was blessed to meet some evangelist friend from the US, minnesota, who could send something, and I have had those moments as the greatest in my life, when I managed to feed 8 families of my community vulnerable street kids. Plus, a beggar I been visiting for 3 years now, I got him something. This is what I do, besides trying to do light works and praying. 

Recently, I started a resume business on linkedin, which is not getting business yet, because I went offline since March this year, upon losing my technologies.

Your prayers for my family's Health and financial constructions. 

My health, the cyst and my business to find favour in the eyes of the Lord. I rather be doing my resume business and reaching out to the needy I love doing, inspired by Matthew 25:35, among others. 

Today, I thought of sharing this, for anyone, to join me in prayers. Prayer is the most important favour you could ever render.

To any willing to help with editing my book, it's just about 75 pages, only God will bless you and to those, who may have even any coins to donate, only God will reward you. As am also struggling to get food and clear bills, but I have also done a great Innovation on addressing Wildfires in climate change. I also have a good profile on linkedin, but God knows this I have written, is the truth and pain, am going through. I have not cooked in 5 weeks, just eating from neighbors and not even bathing everyday, because of no coins to fetch water. Am running out of cloths, my shoes are finished, and am willing to share my potential with you all, what I have done so far and together, I believe I would be able to help other Christian writers from here, who let it go because of hardships. 

Kindly find the attached images, of the Lord's work I do when I have something. Unfortunately today, am really low, and just recovered from chicken pox. 

Let's connect, I would love to learn more away from this lack. On writing and share with you all.

Only the Lord will bless you.

Blessings and Love in Jesus

IMG_20210822_142310.jpg

IMG_20210822_142505.jpg

IMG_20210822_142518.jpg

IMG_20210806_103205.jpg

IMG_20210810_122830.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome, Alinaseh! 🙂 I've moved your posts to Meets and Greets.

We will certainly pray for you and your situation. However, please note that we don't allow member to ask for money, post advertising, or include personal details on our site. I'll remove this information from your post to keep you in line with our site rules.

We do allow a subtle link to published work in a member intro, so I'll leave that intact.

Thank you, and welcome to our site! 🙂

• Like 2

• lynnmosher changed the title to New member from Zambia
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Welcome, Alinaseh! 🙂 I've moved your posts to Meets and Greets.

We will certainly pray for you and your situation. However, please note that we don't allow member to ask for money, post advertising, or include personal details on our site. I'll remove this information from your post to keep you in line with our site rules.

We do allow a subtle link to published work in a member intro, so I'll leave that intact.

Thank you, and welcome to our site! 🙂

I am dearly sorry, for asking about donations, and immensely humbled at your kindness to make my post right and let it be, despite it having been wrong to deserve banning. 

God bless you Rabcca, together with the entire teams behind your management. 

Alright, for your prayers also, only the Lord reward you. Prayer is the greatest favour one could ever render to a life. 

Blessings 🙏

Welcome, brother! 🙂 Yes, I will be praying for you as the Lord leads. Never forget Philippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. and Isaiah 53:5 for healing: But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. as well as Psalm 34:19: Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. and I Peter 2:24: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. Speaking the Word is powerful! God bless you and your ministry. It is just amazing

Edited by Ky_GirlatHeart
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Welcome, brother! 🙂 Yes, I will be praying for you as the Lord leads. Never forget Philippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. and Isaiah 53:5 for healing: But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. as well as Psalm 34:19: Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. and I Peter 2:24: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. Speaking the Word is powerful! God bless you and your ministry. It is just amazing

Hallelujah 🙌, the word on point, I really needed to hear those scriptures. I dearly appreciate you giving in time to be praying with me, am so thankful to God and for your Love in Jesus.

Speaking the word is truly powerful and life!. 

Amen! And Amen!

May the good Lord God Almighty, richly bless you for standing in the gap. 

Blessings

• Thanks 1

May the One who is able to provide exceedingly abundantly more than we can ask or imagine meet you at the point of your need with comfort, aid, and deliverance.  May His Spirit fall upon each of you, touching you with healing and peace.  May He bring you into a place of safety and sufficiency.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nick Cole said:

May the One who is able to provide exceedingly abundantly more than we can ask or imagine meet you at the point of your need with comfort, aid, and deliverance.  May His Spirit fall upon each of you, touching you with healing and peace.  May He bring you into a place of safety and sufficiency.

AMEN! 

HALLELUJAH !!!! 🙌

Though I lack and suffer in body, yet my spirit is being refined and renewed in Him!. 

Thank you for the love and prayers, may the Lord bless you with more Grace in Jesus name!, Amen. 

Thanks again @Nick Cole, blessings and Love in Jesus!

• Thanks 1

On 11/27/2021 at 5:55 PM, lynnmosher said:

Welcome to our writing family, Alinaseh. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. May the Lord provide all that is necessary to meet all the needs. Blessings on your writing! 😃

@lynnmosher thank you so much, it is sure a great life enriching platform. 

Thanks for the welcome, am so grateful, God bless and Amen!, He is Jehovah Jireh. 

Blessings to you too